http://www.screencast.com/t/lOkm0tpBp
Thursday, April 28, 2011
Rachel C's Highlights
You have done some great work this semester! I enjoyed looking at your highlights. I think it is interesting how there are so many different tools to express similar things, such as you being able to use Jing for this showcase and Weebly for your portfolio, where as I took the route of using other sites and technology tools. I definitely would consider using some of the tools that you used in my future teaching career because they do look like they are much easier to navigate and I know that was the one drawback that I saw with some of my technology choices, where I had some frustrations with how to work with certain technologies. It was great to have you narrate your portfolio as we were looking at it because it helped make it easier to understand how to navigate the pages and create the site. I was very impressed with how much information you were able to incorporate on your page. It looked very professional! I thought it was great that as you took us through your website, you were able to touch on all of the different technologies that you used along the way throughout this class. I think you went above and beyond with the work this semester and it looks like you got a lot out of this course to help improve your use of technology in the classroom. Nice work!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment